Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi Yesterday was the first day

Of Biking on a trainer. If you don't know what a bike trainer is just look it up. It is pretty cool. I got the idea from a friend who watches TV while on a trainer. Of course SHE is able to go much farther and longer on the trainer than I can. She has lots of practice on bikes being a triathelete and all. But for me riding a bike is difficult and painfull, and the thought of riding outside or in the gym is daunting. It's daunting mostly because well have you ever seen the bear at the circus riding the little bike. Well that's sort of the image that I think of when I throw a leg over and start pedaling. I am also very concerned about hitting a bump and losing the seat of the bike. That is not an emergency room visit that I would like to make.
But yesterday I got on and rode for 15 minutes. Today I will go for another 15 minutes. Tomorrow I will strive for 20 minutes. And so on. I will let you, my great fans know how it goes.
Peace
B

No comments:

CBI Out and About

Twitter Bdiggy

CBI

CBI
Laying back in the Love Sac