Monday, September 1, 2008

I Know it has been awhile

Sorry I have been away for a while. I have been managing Ambercampbellthrows.blogspot.com if you did not know now you do. SHE MADE THE OLYMPIC TEAM!!!! SHE WENT TO BEIJING!!!! SHE NOW HOLDS A MAJOR RECORD FOR US WOMEN!!!!


Anyway today on Facebook I posted.  "What happened to the end of the innocence? And what does Don Henley have to do with it?"  That is a question about a lot of things.  My own state of mind and the world.  McCaine has a VP candidate that does not know what the Vice President does everyday.  Now her 17 year old daughter is pregnant.... whoa!!!  Boy I hope that the father is not over 18 that could be trouble.


Anyway.  Things are things and it is tough to communicate with some of the people that you love.  Some times it is frustrating.

No comments:

CBI Out and About

Twitter Bdiggy

CBI

CBI
Laying back in the Love Sac