Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blood Clots

Hey there, hi there, ho there.
Haven't been here in a while. Need to visit once in a while to put thoughts down because it is very good for the soul. But here it is June 13,2010 and I am sitting in a hospital room at Boston Medical with multiple blood clots in my lungs. Don't know why but now I will be on blood thinners for life. It's better than being dead but I would prefer not adding another drug. But anyway, the semi private room thing sucks. The person in the room with me sets off his IV alarm every 10 minutes so I am getting no sleep without going to headphones and loud music. Mom is visiting because that's what she does and I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HER. I have received a great deal of prayers and well wishes from my friends and family without whom life would not be worth living. So I thank you all. Much Love from B to U.
A new chapter in life is just about to be pulled off the shelf. More to come and I will fill everyone in when it is solid.
Love B

No comments:

CBI Out and About

Twitter Bdiggy

CBI

CBI
Laying back in the Love Sac