Monday, August 30, 2010

Today is another Monday

So I have been out of the Hostpital for a while. I am very happy to have escaped with my sanity, thanks to that dude who could not keep his alarm from going off every ten minutes.
I am working on a Radio show with several friends. The Triple L Show is it's name and it is on www.Unregularradio.com on Saturdays from 1-3 PM. I just love it. I am picking all of the music running the board and taking the calls. I occasionally chime in with the "BIG" Voice as so many people have comented. I feel like I am high during the show and crash after but immediately Monday morning I am ready to go. Jones'n for that next fix. I have been out and about went to San Diego/Tijuana and decided to change my life. Going back in two weeks to really seal the deal. But Big Things are happening for the Big Guy.
See you guys @ like a donut.

No comments:

CBI Out and About

Twitter Bdiggy

CBI

CBI
Laying back in the Love Sac